SAVE THE QUEENS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

(02.06.2023) STQ FÊTE SES 5 ANS HAPPY BDAY !
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Partagez

/ CITATION DU MOMENT.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Suivant
Sage Abrath;

-- angel in disguise --
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sage Abrath

a.gauthier.
self, av.
betsi - peltz | brynn - o'neil | cez - o'connell | kurtis - king | oona - piekarz | sonny - bador | tad - piper.
( m o o d b o a r d )

s h a y e / s o f i a / m a l i k / b l a k e / y o u ?
(voir le répertoire complet)

/ CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 Empty
Message Sujet: Re: / CITATION DU MOMENT.   / CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 Empty Mer 26 Juin - 1:23

louis aragon a écrit:
Ah, s'il avait pu douter de lui-même, il ne doutait plus de son amour pour Bérénice. On ne doute pas d'une plaie vive. L'horrible, le casse-tête, c'était ce comportement... Aurélien croyait se calmer, rendre tout plus tolérable, en cherchant à comprendre. Alors il fouillait les ténèbres récentes de ces quelques semaines extraordinaires, de ce qu'il appelait déjà son bonheur, comme si... A quoi cela se réduisait-il pourtant ? A se martyriser la mémoire, à se déchirer le cœur.

/but i know what you did last summer -----
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://savethequeens.forumactif.com/t990-sage-angel-in-disguise https://savethequeens.forumactif.com/t1162-sage-if-these-wings-could-fly
Invité;

Invité

Message Sujet: Re: / CITATION DU MOMENT.   / CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 Empty Jeu 27 Juin - 0:45

sarah kay, phil kaye a écrit:
Maybe love is in New York City, already asleep. You are in California, Australia, wide awake. Maybe love is always in the wrong time zone.
Maybe love is not ready for you. Maybe you are not ready for love.
Maybe love just isn’t the marrying type. Maybe the next time you see love is twenty years after the divorce–love looks older now, but just as beautiful as you remember. Maybe love is only there for a month. Maybe love is there for every firework, every birthday party, every hospital visit.

Maybe love stays. Maybe love can’t. Maybe love shouldn’t.

Love arrives exactly when love is supposed to, and love leaves exactly when love must.
When love arrives say, “Welcome, make yourself comfortable.” If love leaves, ask her to leave the door opened behind her. Turn off the music. Listen to the quiet. Whisper, “Thank you for stopping by.
Invité;

Invité

Message Sujet: Re: / CITATION DU MOMENT.   / CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 Empty Jeu 27 Juin - 19:48

brittany burgunder a écrit:
no food will ever hurt you as much as an unhealthy mind.
Invité;

Invité

Message Sujet: Re: / CITATION DU MOMENT.   / CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 Empty Ven 28 Juin - 13:17

Emily Dickinson a écrit:
Saying nothing… sometimes says the most.

Invité;

Invité

Message Sujet: Re: / CITATION DU MOMENT.   / CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 Empty Ven 28 Juin - 17:24

marilyn monroe a écrit:
Vouloir être quelqu'un d'autre, c'est gâcher la personne que vous êtes.
Invité;

Invité

Message Sujet: Re: / CITATION DU MOMENT.   / CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 Empty Ven 28 Juin - 17:36

laurie halse anderson, wintergirls a écrit:
You’re not dead, but you’re not alive, either. You’re a wintergirl, Lia-Lia, caught in between the worlds. You’re a ghost with a beating heart. Soon you’ll cross the border and be with me. I’m so stoked. I miss you wicked.

laurie halse anderson, wintergirls a écrit:
I am the space between my thighs, daylight shining through.
Invité;

Invité

Message Sujet: Re: / CITATION DU MOMENT.   / CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 Empty Dim 30 Juin - 17:33

500lettersforyou a écrit:
“You wanna know the truth?” She laughed. “Well the fucked up truth is that not everything happens for a reason. Sometimes people make the wrong decisions and they’re forced to live with them for the rest of their lives. And I know I should live with mine, because I mean what other choice do I have? You can’t turn back the clocks and redo things. You make a mistake and you pay the price, that’s the cold hard truth about life. You can’t change a decision you’ve already made, wrong or right. But on the loneliest nights, I look up at the moon and I smile. Because although now we walk different paths, with different people and although I know that the years will pass and we will won’t be together; I’ll always remember that for a brief, fraction of a moment, against all the odds, our stars crossed. And that will always, always be enough for me.

500lettesforyou a écrit:
You know one of the worst feelings in the world,” she said, “It’s being mad at someone who isn’t even sorry. If there’s anything I’ve learned on this planet after almost nineteen years, it’s that people mess up. Sometimes people mess up so bad that they actually leave you doubting your own self worth, sometimes people will hurt you so much you feel like their absence has also taken away your ability to breathe. And you want to hate them, my god you want to hate their guts. But you never can and the truth is you probably never will. They’ll hurt you and they’ll have no recognition for shattering your heart like broken glass along a kitchen floor. And you know the worst part of it all? It’s that sometimes, you’ll end up wanting to forgive someone who isn’t even apologetic.

And sometimes in life, you’ll be willing to give absolutely everything to someone and that still won’t be enough. We call this unrequited love, it’s a harsh, cruel feeling and believe me when I tell you that if a feeling could kill - my god it would be that one.
Cez Blackbird;

-- bones & ruins --

Cez Blackbird

o'connell.
bambi eyes - av | self, sign.
betsi - peltz | brynn - o'neil | kurtis - king | oona - piekarz | sage - gauthier | sonny - bador | tad - piper.
à terre, l'coeur solitaire ; veuf avant-même de t'être marié.
combattant en infanterie (tireur de précision/sniper).
( m o o d b o a r d )

Message Sujet: Re: / CITATION DU MOMENT.   / CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 Empty Lun 1 Juil - 14:33

Thelma Galloway a écrit:
And sometimes in life, you’ll be willing to give absolutely everything to someone and that still won’t be enough. We call this unrequited love, it’s a harsh, cruel feeling and believe me when I tell you that if a feeling could kill - my god it would be that one.

-fuis-moi comme le cholera parce que j'suis un voyou, c'est comme ça qu'on dit. et au pire, ça t'donnera envie d'me cracher à la gueule -
https://savethequeens.forumactif.com/t761-cez-grain-d-poussiere-au-combat https://savethequeens.forumactif.com/t838-cez-comme-un-seisme
Invité;

Invité

Message Sujet: Re: / CITATION DU MOMENT.   / CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 Empty Mar 2 Juil - 21:56

paula hawkins, the girl on the train a écrit:
Hollowness: that I understand. I'm starting to believe that there isn't anything you can do to fix it. That's what I've taken from the therapy sessions: the holes in your life are permanent. You have to grow around them, like tree roots around concrete; you mold yourself through the gaps.
Invité;

Invité

Message Sujet: Re: / CITATION DU MOMENT.   / CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 Empty Mar 2 Juil - 22:36

Citation :
en voyage on a pas le temps de mentir
#@ismaël sartier 2019 / CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 3794924939
Contenu sponsorisé;

Message Sujet: Re: / CITATION DU MOMENT.   / CITATION DU MOMENT. - Page 15 Empty

/ CITATION DU MOMENT.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 15 sur 18Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Suivant